Of the Projustitia Association membership at a glance:
Acquisition of new, significant clients
via the placement of clients by the ProJustitia Central Office and their network as well as from ProJustitia law firms as a result of your documented reputation as an association member as well as your presence at your location.
with other ProJustitia law firms at home and abroad.
Increased reputation and enhanced name recognition
through image-building measures such as the allocation of a professional marketing and PR concept.
Optimization of your own consulting qualities
through a continuous exchange of knowledge and experience within the network.
through regular advanced training and the ProJustitia newsletter.
Gaining of time
through outsourcing of tasks not belonging to the core business of your law firm and which can be handled more efficiently by the associations´ Central Office.
by participation in a powerful network leads to:
- Enhancement of professional competency
- Ressource-related extension of capacities
- Increased potential for gaining clients
- Raised revenues
by using savings potentials such as economies of scale and synergy effects within the association.
Securing and building competitivenes
through a modern form of organization.
within the ProJustitia network and, at the same time, participating in the assertiveness and competency of a large-scale organization.
Special conditions and benefits
by potent cooperation partners like the Allianz Lawsuit Funding:
– ProJustitia law firms offer their clients a higher profit share in the lawsuit funding with the Allianz Lawsuit Funding: the financial participation of ProJustitia clients of profits up to 500,000 euros amount to 29% instead of 30%, and of additional profits 19% instead of 20%
– According to the financing agreement ProJustitia law firms receive from the Allianz Lawsuit Funding a 1.3 instead of 1.0 „ProFi-fee“ for their added expense.